I finally added Prizio's new internet presence, semiotheque to my links section. I know that he's had it up for quite a while, but I wanted to talk to him first.
Items I'm looking for:
1. Reccomendatios on a good RSS/Atom newsreader for Windows.
2. An "up" arrow button for Mozilla firebird. (Similar to that on the google toolbar, but for the navigation toolbar.)
3. Reccomendations on a good PCMCIA wireless card with RF listen and an external antenna jack. Preferably with high output power, and good recieve sensitivity.
4. 5-lever door locks as typically found in the UK (and any and all interesting locks you may know of.
5. A store in the Lansing area that carries Mobil 1 5W40 (rebadged Delvac 1).
6. A cheap variac (for this project).
7. Any information about how the Finns converted MG-42's to feed 7.62x54R.
8. Any information about the Austrialian Mcnamara sliding half-shaft locking differential.
9. Addtional information and articles about the J.D. Verhoeven and A.H. Pendray method of making wootz Damascus steel.
10. Any information about 6-volt alternators, specifically which 12 volt automotive models convert nicely. The more compact in diameter, the better. Weight is not a concern.
11. Information / experences with fast drying, flexible, UV setting glues.
12. Information / experences with very small scale induction hardening.