I ate my wafer...

8/02/2006

Malawi politician victim of vampire rumors.


You know, I just spent 20 minutes trying to dream up a better introduction to the article than just hyperlinking the title, but I'm simply not eloquent enough. In all honesty, I think that Rousseau and Hume would have just given up on the whole Enlightenment and committed suicide if they had know that 200 years later, in a thriving multi-party democracy, politicians would be stoned for colluding with vampires. Then again, I suppose that those of us dwelling in North America really shouldn't laugh at the idea of politicians colluding with vampires when we have vampires threatening to protest and possibly sue White Castle for garlic based discrimination.

Since the white castle vampire lives in Ohio, I suppose I should buy my parents some silver bullets for Christmas?

6 Comments:

  • Silver bullets are for werwolves.

    By Blogger TheAmber, at 2:04 PM  

  • I thought they were supposed to work on Vampires too, at least in the Blade movies. Then again, I suppose that in the Underworld/Underworld Revolution movies, they only work on werewolves.

    By Blogger Bob, at 5:11 PM  

  • It's the United Democratic Front, so of course they're real vampires. The Ohio guys is just a publicity-vampire and those can be killed with a negative rolled-up news report, worse than a stake to the heart.

    By Blogger NotClauswitz, at 12:05 PM  

  • A great way to dispose of a vampire is to cut out its heart (during the day obviously) quarter the heart and bury the quarters to the Nort, South, East and West.

    By Blogger TheAmber, at 7:41 PM  

  • Haha, Underworld...nerd...and possibly worse, goth.

    By Blogger Finite, at 9:31 PM  

  • Kappy:
    Thanks for the comment.I'm pretty sure that 99 is close enough, based on the TV theory of generations (i.e. you watched the same TV shows growing up) that it wouldn't be a generation gap anyway.

    I have a picture of a Wright Wasp as the backround on my cell phone, and a big P&W con rod for a paperwieght.

    By Blogger Bob, at 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home