I ate my wafer...

7/18/2006

Lawyer Day Camp and flat tires

So, last week I attended lawyer day camp, actually a weeklong seminar class mostly intended for people from developing countries. It literally did resemble day camp, with name tags, snack time, activitity time, and social interactions that were similar to a co-ed summer day camp for high schoolers. It was a lot of fun, a learned some stuff, met interesting people and made a cool macaroni picture in craft time. (Just kidding on the macaroni picture.)

Anyway, driving home in the GMC one night, I stopped to offer assistance to a broken down car, which is something I probably do once or twice a week. I pulled up behind the car, hopped out, and asked the driver if she needed anything, offering my tools/cell phone/knowledge. About halfway through my speil, I noticed that the passenger front tire was flat and asked if I could help change it. When I stopped talking, I noticed that the driver was staring at me in complete confusion and shock eventually mumbling that roadside assistance was already coming to change her tire.

It was at that point that I realized that I was still in full business attire with a dark grey suit, conservative red tie and white shirt. With my nametag from day camp hanging out of my shirt.

2 Comments:

  • Dressed impeccably like that I'm sure you made an excellent and stunning first-impression! :-)

    By Blogger NotClauswitz, at 11:08 AM  

  • she probably just through wow, I didn't expect roadside assistance to be so natty.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home