I ate my wafer...

6/24/2006

So, I've been debating the merits of publically discussing my 4th of July plans, which, while legal and reasonably safe are somewhat controversial blog fodder. Anyway, I happened to google a certain phrase that included "Public Discussion of X experiment", and got results on a totally unrelated news issue: the California teacher that was doing ballistic pendulum demonstrations with an M1 Carbine in class. One of my all time favorite science bloggers, PZ Myers, has weighed in supporting the teacher, and I completely agree with him.

*As a side note, I'm pretty sure there were more controversial experiments in my High School science classes.

1 Comments:

  • I wish I had 4th of July plans. Did our forefathers sacrifice so that I could work in the service industry? Maybe I will grab the next rung on the ladder this year. My American dream is to become a WASP.

    Madness!

    Oh, yeah, tell us what you will do when you do it. Especially if it involves beautiful women and explosives.

    Madness!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home