I ate my wafer...

1/24/2006

Hmm, paid by the word I see.

So, I'm trying to form an opinion about military capital punishment law, especially the recent changes. In the process, I googled each of the current military death row inmates to compare their sentences with what they would have received as civilians, and found this horrid piece of journalism:

"There were no loud sobs or sighs from the audience."

Apparently, at the Macon Telegraph, the relatively low volume of sighing following a jury verdict is so newsworthy as to require a separate paragraph.

1 Comments:

  • Yeah, I know its not that horrible, but still...

    At least she could have wrote about the differences between UCMJ sententecing and regular civilan court or something.

    By Blogger Bob, at 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home