I ate my wafer...

11/16/2005

So. Starting sometime in the next week or so the inevitable end of the semester hell will descend. The entire month of December will be spent in near hibernation in the law library cramming my mind full of all the intricacies of Corporate Law that I should have learned in August when I wasted away lazy days without regard to the horrors I was postponing. As usual, the onset of fall exam hell corresponds with snow and crappy weather, which started today, simultaneous with the first small breezes of anxiety over a massive 7,000 word paper that I'm ill prepared for. I am desperately happy that law school is only 3 years long, and there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

In order to take a small, undeserved break from the studying, I'm moving a new and rather unique item of furniture in to my room this weekend. The idea is to methodically polish the heck out of it while studying. That is, if the 150lb weight doesn't break through the floor and kill the poor girl underneath me.

The whole 3L job hunt is scary, tedious, and at times amusing. Keeping with the cardinal rule of blogging, nothing about the topic will be posted here for some time, but when I can, I shall have some amusing stories to tell. In the meantime, I still haven't accepted a final offer anywhere, so keep your eyes peeled with regards to positions for patent attorneys.

I've gone from clean shaven, to a full beard and back to clean shaven this semester, with brief stops at goatee and trucker-stasch. I'm currently leaning towards a full beard again, though, currently I'm just a day scruffy. Opinions? (I don't personally have any photographs to post of the various options, but my friends do...so email them and I'll post them.)

3 Comments:

  • Trucker 'stache... as if there were any question about it

    By Blogger August., at 3:22 PM  

  • full beard. with weather and exams there it is the most practical option. Just think "Beard of Wisdom"

    By Blogger luke, at 9:00 AM  

  • I am a big fan of the full beard, but i want pictures of the other options already!!!

    By Blogger TheAmber, at 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home