I ate my wafer...

10/25/2005

As your attorney I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top.

-So, apparently I have a Hunter S. Thompson (or would it be Oscar Zeta Acosta?) theme going at the moment. It could be worse, I didn't publically accuse August of homosexuality while in the deep south after spraying him with the Mace. The whole matter really should be simply blamed on bad peer influences while young.

-In other, completely unrelated news, I take the MPRE on November 4th. Any studying related advise would be appreciated, though I'm not that concerned about it. Also, the USPTO has approved my application to take the patent bar, so I'll be doing that shortly as well.

-I have a new, recreational, goal of shooting a minimum of 150 pellets per week from my Webley Tempest. This is sort of a modified version of David Tubb's off season air rifle training method, transposed to pistol.

1 Comments:

  • I fully expect your ass down in Kentucky this summer when I will have a very fast car with no top.

    By Blogger Finite, at 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home