I ate my wafer...

9/21/2005

Some things just don't respond well to half-measures and subtlety.



Dealing with boring law school classes late at night when tired happens to be one of them.
There's no hope for staying awake with only a power nap and a low-fat frappuccino. For that matter the diet coke and marlboro ultra-light crowd doesn't have a chance of staying alert either. The only hope is to fire up the Zippo, light up an unfiltered lucky strike and gulp down the largest, blackest coffee one can find.

3 Comments:

  • Damm straight, man.

    The same goes for Modern Greek essays.

    By Blogger Fr. A, at 10:47 PM  

  • "power nap and a low-fat frappuccino" ....yeah, um...Do I really need to say it? ..."Amber, can I have one of your beers? I think they're in the fridge."

    :o)

    By Blogger Finite, at 7:14 AM  

  • Heh, its not like I have ever had a low fat frappuccino.

    By Blogger Bob, at 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home