I ate my wafer...

9/20/2005

Bad news from last week:

Laptop hard drive died, truck alternator died, left car windows down in the rain, two parking tickets, called on by evil professors.

On the bright side, Dell sent a 60gb hard drive to replace my defective 20 gb, which should be a very nice improvement. I already had a spare alternator in my green tub for the GMC, so there wasn't any real problem there, just the annoyance of swaping them.

Otherwise, I'm still overwhelmed with stuff to do, from class reading and replacing 3 weeks worth of notes lost when the laptop died to the whole job hunting process. (On that note, anyone that has connections with a law firm, preferably in the Midwest doing IP, let me know. Bribes of homebrew are available for good job leads. )

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home