I ate my wafer...

5/04/2005

One exam down, three to go: Con. Law. II at 9am Thursday, Evidence at 9am Saturday, and Trademark at 6pm Monday. Then I only need to write about 5,000 words/300 footnotes by the 18th. Sigh. I'm definitely less prepared than ever before for this exam cycle, and Evidence will be particularly brutal with all of the Federal Rules of Evidence as far game...closed book.

So, I'm suriving if not happy, on stimulants, unhealthy food, and panic induced adrenaline. In other words business as ususal for exams.

Notice that I've put a poll in the sidebar about my long disabled archives. Feedback and comments are desired.

4 Comments:

  • what is the "cardinal rule of blogging"?

    By Blogger p, at 8:10 PM  

  • I voted yes. Yet, unlike most decisions, I felt no morality in either choice. It was eerie, like neither God nor the devil cared. It made me feel very small.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:23 PM  

  • Phil...it involves work.

    Jake...yes there is no morality to it, noone, not even the devil cares.

    By Blogger Bob, at 3:28 AM  

  • Ah, yes, that cardinal rule of blogging. Thanks!

    By Blogger p, at 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home