I ate my wafer...

3/22/2005

You know, I usually make fun of the spray paint stenciling on this campus, including the ubiqous "Don't Rape" side walk items. I take at least some of that back:

I was walking out of "Sparty's" and over heard the following exchange:

Student "A": "Did you finally dump your creepy-ass boyfriend?
Student "B": "Yeah."
Student "A" Good, I hear he's a date rapist, that creepy...
Student "B" No, he just feed me drinks tell I passed out a couple of times, and sliped something it my drink once, or twice...
(At this point the conversation stopped because my head literally snapped around at that last comment, and they noticed)

That was, definitely a little wierd, espicially to over hear under-slept and insufficently caffinated on the way to class.

3 Comments:

  • Wow. That's...weird.

    By Blogger TeaLizzy, at 8:14 AM  

  • Yeah, I don't suppose one overhears much like that at seminary, eh Lisa?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:01 PM  

  • I have always wondered if those "Don't Rape" signs actually work. "Well, I was going to rape this chick, but when I saw that sign I realized that this is a negative behaviour." Mmmhmmm, ok.

    By Blogger Sarah, at 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home