I ate my wafer...

2/02/2005

An odd day.

-I woke up exactly an hour early, and for unknown reasons, failed to notice. So, I showed up for class, half-asleep, at 8:50 instead of 9:50. That's never happened before.

-I drank too much coffee and felt ill, but I was very productive because of it.

-I got both the "Has anyone ever told you that you look like the guy from Office Space" and the "Has anyone ever told you that you look sort of like John Mayer" within 15 minutes of each other..

-I decided that Daedalus is my favorite figure from Greek myth. Why? Because he improvises well under pressure and builds unusual things. (No, you perverts, it has nothing to do with the wooden cow.)

-I flirted with the ideas of building a propane powered lawnmower, a pulse-rifle, and an AKM with a SVD or M14 gas system (to make myself get comfortable welding again), and a CNC laser-cutting machine.

- I made entirely too much eye contact with one of my professors...either they hate me, or think I have potential, its hard to tell.

4 Comments:

  • I am pretty sure he or she hates you ;) I am kidding ... you have a great deal of potential and you know it!

    By Blogger TheAmber, at 12:29 PM  

  • You making it down to Hillsdale this weekend?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:41 PM  

  • Definitely John Mayer.

    By Blogger S.F., at 9:29 PM  

  • Usually I get the John Mayer one when I'm a bit overdue for a haircut...and the Office Space one when I'm cleaned up nicely in a suit. So the combination is the wierd part.

    Hmm...maybe I should go to John Mayer shows and try to pick up women....

    By Blogger Bob, at 12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home