I ate my wafer...

1/12/2005

Current signs of the end times: *edited*

A. I smoked a cigar with my dad over break. I also caught him, I think, doing donuts and parking brake turns with my car in the snow.

B. Amber and Lee are in "love" and seem to have a relatively normal relationship. I think I can empathize with the Manhattan project scientists when they saw their test bomb go off...its sort of a "oh crap, that's cool it worked, and I helped build it, but what have I done, and how will history judge me" moment.

C. Amber and Jon Hoyt have weird, and new parental instincts.

D. Dave Frank, Seraphim, Christopher Lee, Mike Miller and perhaps others are now engaged...and Jen Perkins is married...so wierd.

6 Comments:

  • I think you know that much like the Manhattan Project scientists ... those in the future who know you were involved will judge you harshly ... very harshly.

    By Blogger TheAmber, at 8:01 PM  

  • Also, I don't think you need worry too much about my new parental instincts ... I still encouraged the eating of my young.

    By Blogger TheAmber, at 8:14 PM  

  • Crap, I left off Bethany, my bad.

    By Blogger Bob, at 10:56 PM  

  • First off, what the hell are these parental insticts i've developed? Oh yeah, the kid, forgot about... HOLY SHIT, perkins is married... Didn't see that one coming, of course i haven't seen her in awhile... Not sure what to think about the amber and Lee thing, except it seems cool and HAHAHA I got to her first (j/k)... Ok, I'm in a weird mood right now, haven't had any mind altering drugs or booze in several days... I guess this is what it feels like to be jon hoyt, not sure i like it...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:18 PM  

  • At Rosalee's you were feeding Tyrian for quite a while and having him play with your cell phone...it sort of cute and disturbing. And very parental...the rest of us were happy to set there and drink long islands.


    No kidding about Perkins!

    By Blogger Bob, at 4:12 AM  

  • I talked to Mrs.Giacinti last night (better known in these circles as Jen Perkins) and she said (and I quote) "I think I'm really in love with him." (obviously meaning her husband) on a further note on the same topic ... the person I talked to on her husban's cell phone was NOT her husband, but his brother ... apparently her husband speaks English quite well.

    By Blogger TheAmber, at 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home