I ate my wafer...

12/17/2004

Law School Exams Round II


So I survived exams once again. Unfortunately I still have a paper to finish up so I'm not done with the semester but that shouldn't be a big problem. Then I can go home...and start studying for the patent bar and the MPRE.



Hiring two elderly proctors per exam is not the most effiecent way to handle the herd of 40 to 70 stressed out and tired law students trying to check in and out. Espicially the checking out part where the proctors have to count every page in the 15-60 page exam handout.


Each exam functions as a mental enema, completely removing all memories of the exam before. Strangely I can never remember how I wrote my answers clearly to begin with, and as soon as I take another exam the memory is erased entirely. If last year is any guide, if I look at my exam answers in February, I'll vaguely recogize my style, but nothing more. Amnesia? Evil Twin?


I had a nasty cold during my last two exams, which I treated with a delicate balance of Caffiene, Bourbon, pseudoephdrine, DXM, vitamins and food. It worked, but didn't make the process more enjoyable. I should have expected it; something always complicates exams.


Movies watched while studying: Cool Hand Luke, Papillion, Pulp Fiction, and 13th Warrior. (Amusing choices in retrospect, I'd say.)



6 Comments:

  • I'm feeling you on the cold thing ...*whine* my ear hurts.

    I hope everything at home goes O.K.

    By Blogger TheAmber, at 3:49 PM  

  • You commented within 10 minutes of that post going up! You really do need more work to do.

    By Blogger Bob, at 4:47 PM  

  • I was home sick when I made that comment. :P Only 7 more work days left ...

    By Blogger TheAmber, at 3:26 PM  

  • You should have used cigarettes to help with the cold. That's my special cure-- passed down from Krupa


    Konz

    http://www.gkonz.com/blog

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:46 PM  

  • You done with your damn paper yet? Hurry your ass up!

    PS. Merry christmas

    By Blogger Finite, at 8:26 PM  

  • Damn Lee! I was just coming on here to ask .. Are you done with your paper yet? it is due by midnight!

    By Blogger TheAmber, at 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home