I ate my wafer...

12/06/2004

Exams

I know that I more or less fell of the face of the blogosphere last week, with exams and papers. I have a decent, but not good enough defense of methodological naturalism worked out for the ID debate, and I promise to post it after exams. I also have part of a newly revised hobby wish list written, which will probably make it up this week.


Yet another reason I make fun of the undergrads here:

Boy: "Why didn't you come to the party last night, I was looking for you"
Girl: " I was at synagogue"
Boy: "Well, couldn't you skip it, I mean the bible has been around at least a couple of hundred thousand years"

2 Comments:

  • Wow.

    That was the last possible response I would have expected to the statement, "I was at synagogue."

    My hat is off to that undergrad for making such an original stupid comeback.

    Jared

    By Blogger Fr. A, at 8:40 AM  

  • Good luck Bob! I can't wait to talk to you when you get your soul back! ;)

    By Blogger TheAmber, at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home