I ate my wafer...

8/09/2004

Hmm...I became oddly and extremely depressed this afternoon. I assume that it is sort of an emotion hangover (serotonin depletion?) after the happiness of LFTF, but it still sucks. (Also, I definitely did not have this last year...maybe I need to drink beer in the pool at LFTF's?) Among other things, this depression crap makes all of my hobbies seem oddly pointless, such that I have not bothered to call Amber and check to see if my lockpicking tools are still at her house. and my plan to save...I mean,ahh, pro bono legal project seems futile. Very, very unusual for me. Damn.

2 Comments:

  • Us too Bob, us too. Jen and I spent Monday night curled up with comfort foods watching Law and Order. Then we didn't go to work on Tuesday, because we were feeling sick and depressed. For about 12 hours all I said was "LIFE IS CRAP!"

    By Blogger TheAmber, at 9:57 AM  

  • I'm depressed too man.... Where might your lock picking tools be so I can check for them?

    By Blogger TheAmber, at 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home