I ate my wafer...

8/17/2004

Back In Lansing.

Today was the first day of classes, and I have a bizarre schedule:

Monday: Class from 10:00-11:15, then from 6:00PM to 9:00PM
Tuesday/Thursday: Class from 11:00-12:15
Wend.: Class from 10:00-11:15, then from 5:00 to 9:00
Nothing at all on Fridays.

Copyright law looks like a fun class, with a heavy focus on Internet issues, such as file sharing and the GPL.

Professional Responsibility (aka ethics for lawyers) seems OK, but boring. It does have a suprisingly long text book.

Enviromental Law seemed interesting this morning, but it is a small class with a heavy workload.

More on classes after I have my other ones.

1 Comments:

  • No class on Fridays?!? and no class till 10 on Mondays? Well first off your schedule sounds very similar to my schedule last year ... minus the weekend classes in my schedule and swap out Monday and Tuesday. So I guess that means you have plenty ;) of time to visit me in the 'Boo huh?

    By Blogger TheAmber, at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home