I ate my wafer...

5/13/2004

Jake Allen has been whining like a little girl in my comments about my old link to him, so I fixed it. Jake has been posting up a storm lately, so it is worth listening to his radio show, I mean reading his blog. Note: Jake is afraid of taxes, gay persons, transgendered persons, and terrorists . He also is more of a redneck than I am, as he resides in the south, and watches NASCAR.

On the otherhand he is one of the more regular posters in the Hillsdale Blogging community, and you can enjoy the stimulating discussions between his enemies list (Sam, Myself, etc) and the forces of evil, I mean Jake, Blandus, and others.

5 Comments:

  • Dude, I said please.

    And did you hear the joke about the good lawyer? Yeah, it was really funny.

    Thanks for the link anyway.

    Jake Allen
    ockhamist.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:08 AM  

  • I know you said please, it just amused me to link to your old address a billion time, and hope that it would come up in google searches in the resaults for transgendered NASCAR drivers.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:34 PM  

  • I laughed at the radio show line... I read Jake about the same amount/way i've listened to Rush.

    And thanks for linking my under alumns

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:52 AM  

  • Hey Bob: How did the interview go with Nik? Sorry I didn't make it to the block party. I had JUST returned from a few days with my girlfriend, and I was too tired.

    By Blogger S.F., at 11:27 PM  

  • Who in the hell is this Jacob David Allen person? Went to his site interesting .... where did you meet this guy?

    ~amber

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home