I ate my wafer...

2/04/2004

It is amazing what you can find online if you're bored enough....

I almost got caught reading On the Use and Abuse of History for Life in Contracts this morning. Like about 50% of my classmates, I had found the lecture on consideration boring enough to use my laptop for non-academic purposes. I was merely reading away when a nearby person's cellphone rang, which caused the professor to sprint up the rows (if your phone rings in class, you have to let him answer and talk to the caller, besides loosing points). Anyway, it was amusing to see the franctic "Alt-Tab" switches in the rows below me, and I started to wonder what punishment I would get for my extracurricular reading if he had caught me. It certainly would be a different form of humilation than the handful of caught Solitare and IM cases.