I ate my wafer...

4/16/2003

Metzger's Guide to Web-Comics has unfortunately introduced me to Bruno as if I needed something more to waste time reading! Metzger did make some good points about the Sunday Comics, though i would say that in general, my tastes are pedestrian enough to enjoy Dilbert about 50% of the time. I suppose I'll blame that on my history of summer cubical-dwelling jobs.

My personal favorite web-comic is here, but I suppose that I should warn you that it may offend certain evangelical leaning Christians (I'm sorry life sucks doesn't it) Since it is the easter season, and many of us will be taking communion, I would point you towards this delightful explanation of the Catholic use of communion wafers, and also, someone should show this one to Krupa before it is too late.